AutoCAD 2020 Compatible Updates Available Now
We are pleased to announce the AutoCAD 2020 compatible releases of the following software:
In addition to support for AutoCAD 2020, the following products also have a significant uplift in functionality:
- Roadway Calculation module added
- 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations compatibility added in HPC
- New command OPTIMISEGRIDS for calculating optimum point spacing
- New command ALIGHGRIDS for aligning vertical grid to building frontage
- Contour enhancements
- Additional methods for defining colour palette for light levels
- Feature properties dialog – persistent of search/filter terms
- Version 9 sees KeyLINES and KeyLINES Eire brought together as one complete lining solution
- Motorway markers, a ‘by picking’ way of drawing Welsh school markings, coloured surfacing can be toggled between older style fills and transparent solids
- Better RPC002 zigzags around curves, parking bays flip to other side of a line correctly, and more BIM data fields on speed and yield symbols
KeySurfaceFix - For Civil 3D
KeySurfaceFix has been updated for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2020 compatibility - download here
To download the latest version of your software, visit our support site.
Remember, when upgrading from an earlier software version, you will need to apply a new activation code.
This code can be found under the "My Licences" area of the support page and can be accessed when downloading your software.
If you have a licence of KeyLINES Eire - you will be contacted shortly by our support team with your new activation code.
Please feel free to contact our support team for more information.